Though times have changed, the craze for IAS exams never seems to come down among the ambitious youngsters. Clearing the IAS exam is not easy, and one has to put lots of effort. Considering the vast syllabus, one should prepare for IAS exams as early as possible. The truth is that many students start their preparations for IAS exams right from the school days. There are many ias coaching centres in Chennai, which play a huge role in helping the aspiring students to become an IAS officer.
We do not say that those who start their preparations late cannot clear the IAS exams. However, beginning the exam preparation earlier keeps the candidate in an advantageous position. Now let us provide some tips on how to prepare for exams efficiently. First, one should get a clear picture of the structure of the IAS exam. By looking into the previous years IAS question papers or other mock exams, one can get to know the structure of IAS exams. Reading newspaper should be a regular habit for any IAS aspirants. Here, we would like to stress that candidates should choose the mainstream and popular newspapers and not some local newspapers.
There are many study materials available both online and offline. Candidates should know to select the right books. Getting an idea from the successful IAS candidates can also be a great idea.
Continue reading “Why Prepare Early For IAS Exams?”
IAS & UPSC Exam Coaching Classes in Chennai Offers Tips
Not every person can afford to dedicate their entire time to preparing for the IAS exam. Many have to balance full-time work or part-time work with preparation. As one of the few academies who has seen constant success with a variety of students, we give all those people who are employed some tips for studying for IAS exam. The key is to manage time properly because most of the day will be taken up by your day job. Here is a list of things you should do:
- Create a schedule that fits your day and you are comfortable with and then stick to it diligently. If you skip a day, begin again. The goal is to follow it as much as possible.
- A social life is vital to keep a person stress free but with work and preparation there is hardly any time left. A good solution is to find people who are in the same situation as you -employed persons who are also studying for the IAS exam. Socialise and mix with this group. It will kill two birds with a single stone. You get to have fun while interacting with people that have the same goal.
- Find books and study material that is concise and short. They will help you cover the important concepts in a succinct manner. But remember that some topics will need an in depth study.
- Lastly, make use of memory tricks and techniques. They are excellent methods to learning faster.
Visit Chinmaya IAS Page to know more about Civil Service Coaching.
UPSC & IAS Coaching Centre Expounds On Studying
In the last few years, the pattern of the UPSC exam has changed. The alteration was done to accommodate a very crucial aspect that an aspirant should not just be a rote learner. For a long time, a student who could learn by heart the syllabus of the exam had a very high probability of clearing the test, says one of the most well-known institutes in Chennai. Today, it is not the same.
When you analyse the latest trends and changes of the UPSC conducted test it becomes apparent that more importance is placed on sound judgement, knowledge of current affairs and high integrity. Individuals who can copy books word to word are not what is needed to become a civil servant. It is why the optional papers from the exam were eradicated from the preliminary exam and only one subject that is has two papers were kept for the mains.
Even the weightage of the marks that are considered from the general studies paper was increased because they give a better understanding of the person’s personality and intelligence. The present pattern of two GS papers during the Prelims and four compulsory GS papers during the Mains is a much more effective way of selecting candidates. It judges the person on aspects that can be put into practical life. The best of best institutes, teachers, mentors and present and ex-IAS officers agree that the current method of testing is far more prudent than before.
Go Here if you are looking for IAS Academy in chennai.
Chinmaya IAS Academy provides a Civil Test Training that is tailed made to suit the matrix of the examination. A university exam differs in many aspects from an IAS exam which means candidates are ill prepared to take it. While for a college test one study at a leisurely pace, the same is not valid for civil services test. A true aspirant does not have much time at hand because the syllabus covered is extensive. Every teacher and mentor at our Anna Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu branch realises the importance of time management. Therefore, they emphasise that a short period is not enough to succeed in the exam.
To be truly successful, we ask our students for a year of vigorous preparation that is focused on constant practice. Since we know that few aspirants have the time or inclination to devote a whole year, we have created a pattern and coursework that provides the best value. Our model evokes an interest in the topic at hand that motivates the student to know more. Furthermore, we tackle subjects in a manner that creates a picture-like view in the candidate’s mind, thus ensuring easy recall.
There are few institutes that have the same approach to the UPSC conducted exam. We don’t rely on a repertory that is full of a bag of tricks because in real life shortcuts rarely work. It is what makes Chinmaya a class apart. It is what ensures that our students succeed time and again.
Check Here About The Courses That We Offer : https://www.chinmayaias.com/courses/
When IAS aspirants begin to prepare for the exam there, the focus tends to remain on the general section. Yes, this is an integral part of the paper, but the optional section is of no less value. Therefore, let’s take a look at some advice some of the premium ias coaching centres in Chennai give to students.
• Do not select a paper that you do not know about.
• Be aware of your writing style and the thinking patterns before you choose the paper.
• This style and pattern should be conducive to the optional that you opt.
• You should be interested in the topic and have a basic understanding of it.
• It is better to choose the optional that is similar to your graduation background. It will provide you with a competitive edge and free up time to study other subjects.
• What is the weight of the optional in the GS?
• Do you have access to all the study material that covers the syllabus of the optional?
• Do you know a mentor or a teacher who can guide you when you get stuck on concepts of the optional?
Following these tips can help any civil service aspirant clear the exam.
View the latest google reviews for Chinmaya IAS Academy
To know more about IAS Coaching , take a look at the latest google posts from Chinmaya Businesss Site.